TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- When you book it will depend on what booking engine you use how payment is made. Some booking engines require that you pay on booking others are pay on arrival. If you have not prepaid when booking we require payment on the day of arrival.
- Payment options are: by credit card on arrival, bank deposit or cash please ensure you are ready to pay on the day of arrival, or have prepaid.
- If paying via credit card, we will take your credit card details on arrival
- If paying direct to our bank account details are as follows:
- NZ bank transfer Bank Account Number is: 020704 0378757 00 - please put your name and date of arrival
- If paying from overseas it is a telegraphic transfer:
Bank – BNZ, 226 Trafalgar Street, Nelson, New Zealand
Sort/BSB/Swift code/ BKNZNZ22
Account 02 0704 0378757-000
- All prices are inclusive of GST. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- A deposit will be required for special events and weddings, or for longer stays. Please enquire when the booking is made. .
- All payments made are in NZD
- Visa and Mastercard accepted - Sorry no Amex or Diners
- No functions or parties unless agreed prior to the booking
- If you have a pet, please email and ask if appropriate for the pet to join you
- We are a non smoking property - we know if you have guests that you cannot control everyone, but our preference is for non smokers, we would people to respect this policy
Guests can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival. Guests will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 14 days before arrival.
Soiling or damage policy
- Please note that any damage/loss caused to the property or furnishings during your stay could result in costs of repair (and any insurance excess) being charged directly either fully or partly, to you the registered guest.
- Is free and unlimited
We are a rural property situated in the middle of farming land, there are normal farming practices going on around us which may include the farmer rounding up his sheep at 7 am in the morning, or the sound of hay harvesters or irrigators in a paddock nearby working. 99% of the time all you can hear is the sound of the birds wings as they fly past but occasionally the peace is broken by the fact that we live in the country.
We have planted and continue to plant to encourage bird life on the property, we have a great mix of native birds now visiting.
Being rural also means if you leave the lights on at night and windows open you may get insects, just something to be aware of, we do not have any issues with insects but you may be visited by moths etc if you do leave lights and windows open at night.
There are ponds on the property to encourage bird life, although they are fenced please be aware of them if you have children